Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Sunday, August 4, 2013

An Alright Day . . .

First and foremost Kasey won at Pocono!  That's two wins this season with a few top 5s and a few top 10s.  My guy is on a roll!

Otherwise not too much to report, I'm liking the computer a lot more, although the cats knocked it off the table last night, I thought this morning it wouldn't start up but it did, I was just pushing the wrong button.  I don't know if the dvd player still works I assume so it accepted a dvd I put in it earlier but there is nothing on it so I don't know if it will read them or not.  The housing is skewed but if it will just continue to work I'll get the guy to fix it when I take both computers in to get information transferred over from one to the other.  It should just snap back in place, I could do it but I can't get the screws to unscrew.

It's hot as all get out both indoors and out.  Makes life miserable.  Life is about to get a lot more miserable if they won't let us defer the telephone payment, they will turn off the phone, tv and internet.  Me personally I wouldn't mind I could keep occupied other than the internet I have a lot of reading and transcribing to do I also have another story started so I need to be writing.  Mother on the other hand has nothing but the television.  Also we can't pay our car insurance, so we're going to be looking for more insurance first of the month.  But this too, shall pass.  I have lost 2 pounds that's a good thing.  Trying to watch what I eat although it's not that easy.  Having to go back to the skillet dinners, hamburger helpers, jambalaya and other boxed/bagged meals because if we don't eat them, Mother will starve herself.  (sigh).

Ok so on to other things, you've seen enough.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment