Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Have I Told You Lately . . .

How hot it is outside?  And INSIDE???  Our internal temp got up to 91, the air conditioner didn't cool well enough.  It's getting better now that the sun is setting.  I was just looking at temps in Seattle and in Burlington.  50s to 80s.  I'm fucking moving.  When I win the lottery, or when I retire I'm fucking moving north to HELL with this  hellish heat!

Otherwise a quiet day, everyone pretty much ignored my mother on her birthday, so she's morbidly depressed but she'll get over it.  I'm trying to convince myself that it's a matter of life and death to get this house clean but it's not working.  Can't fool me!  Going to go though, going to find something less constructive to do.  Rizzoli and Isles is on so I'll be watching that.  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment