Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cleaning

In spite of the heat I'm starting to clean up a little.  I have a lot of the junk picked up out of the kitchen and the kitchen trash ready to go, I want to do some more sweeping down the hall and get that area going then start on the living quarters, harder there because of Mother.  But I'll work around her, all I can do.  I have a steak thawed for dinner not sure if I'll be eating my stuff or if she's going to cook for us both.  I'd' rather go my own way.  But then, I'd rather go my own way on a LOT of things.  One thing I have to do somehow is get water to my garden it's dying.  I'll do that on my own in a little bit, I have to wait for our company to leave.  I hope it rains today but don't have much hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment