Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, August 15, 2013

What A Great Day!!!

A friend of mine called yesterday wanting me to accompany her to a plant nursery, she wanted to get a couple of crepe myrtles for her mother.  I agreed as there is nothing I love more than browsing in a plant shop unless it's BUYING the plants :).  So today we went, I was apprehensive at first because her mother was going to go and they tend to argue, but her mother was ill so it was just she and I, I'd weighed when I first got up and have lost ANOTHER pound :), and we went to the nurseries, and along the way stopped at a roadside resale shop, and I was looking at a television the woman had for $10, the woman said if you want that you can just have it I want to get rid of it so I got another tv!  I got it home and the remote I use on my current tv works on the new one so now my mom can get a bigger set for her room.  So I'm down a pound and got a free tv!  Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment