Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Bleh . . .

I have a lot to do today and I don't want to do any of it.  Not long ago I told a friend about a nursery down the road from us, where I got my persimmon tree and where I got my crepe myrtle.  She wanted to go there one day to get her mother some crepe myrtle trees so she called today and wants to go tomorrow.  The thing is she is going to be here at 8 a.m. which is WAY early for me and two, she is going to have her mother with her and MY mother doesn't want to go but I assume she will anyway because a free lunch will ensue, we have to go to Newton for her mother and so it's going to be a day long affair.  So we'll see.  In the meantime I need to freshen my "going out" clothes since the other two pair of jeans I have are dirty so are both of my good blouses.  I can shower now the hot water heater is up and running that's nice.  The place will be very nearly livable now.  A few odds and ends things to get done.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment