Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Grinding To A Stop . . .

I'm so bored these days.  I'm definitely moving my bin in as soon as I get the energy to do so (it's heavy and hot outside).  First I have some rearranging to do around the couch as that is where everything is going.  I have a new writing project started, not sure what's gonna happen but someone's about to do something to someone :).  Otherwise I just have got to find something to do.  I have an interview tomorrow with the food stamp people I assume they are either diminishing my stamps or cutting them out completely.  Nothing I can do about it and I certainly can't find a freaking job.  But I am going to give it another shot next month.  We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment