Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, October 24, 2015

A Night of Misery . . ..

Just before 2 a.m. Snoopy broke out again.  I was so furious I couldn't fall back asleep, so at 3 a.m. I was up watching The Curse of Frankenstein.  Christopher Lee played such a piteous part in that movie and Peter Cushing such a bastard.  But a good film nonetheless.  As they led Frankenstein to the guillotine I finally got sleepy and began drifting off.  So here I am bleary eyed and pissed off because I've not slept enough.  Annie returned home, Snoopy still hasn't but I'm not worrying about him.  Sparky is still gone as well, someone keeps taking him in so eventually he will be gone for good.  As for Snoopy I'm so pissed at him right now I don't care of his fate.  That may change after I get home later, but right now I'm indifferent.  As I've said before there is simply nothing I can do about it.  I despise getting up early for anything other than a job so this crap is really unsettling to me.  My friend continually finds these festivals and things as far away from home as possible and I always have to get up early to attend them and I never enjoy them.  Today is no exception.  I will, however, eat.  I am packing a lunch and snacks so even though I'm broke I can have something to eat at my will. I just hope I survive.  Sucks I'm missing the Good Witch marathon, don't think I've forgotten about that either.  Thank Ceridwen there's no racing today, but there is tomorrow.  Talladega.  Boom.

7:47 a.m. update:  Snoopy came home and it's raining, probably why he came home.

5:05 p.m. Update:  Mushroom festival was dumb, I had to endure a sermon and a 'being prayed for' session to get a free walking staff.  But it can be paganized, and will be :D.  The dogs were still in when I got home, sans Sparky, of course.  He won't be back anytime soon, if ever.  We walked all over out there in the rain, I hope I didn't catch cold that's all I'd need.  We had to stop at these people's house that she knew, and one of their chihuahuas had had 7 puppies, that were the MOST adorable little things I've seen in a long time thank Ceridwen they were selling them and not giving them away or we'd have a couple more dogs by now :|  I can't help myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment