Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Monday, October 5, 2015

Closer . . .

Ok so the people who were looking at me for a manager decided not to go that way but said I still stand a chance at a team member (which is what I applied for in the first place) and I said I am very interested to do that so I have to turn in my app around the 25th which I will do and bug the dude to death until he hires me.

In other news I've been out and about today paying property taxes, paying our title loan, I went to Dollar General to pick up paper goods we need and junk food we didn't.  Still have two outstanding bills and hopefully we won't go FLAT broke but I'm kinda thinkin we will.  I better mosey over there and see.  More developments as developments develop!

No comments:

Post a Comment