Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Terrible Day to Begin . . .

It's been pouring rain since late last night, the dogs want out but can't get out because they'd get caked in mud and want back in so it's a fight.  Haven't begun THE TASK as of yet so I don't see it happening anytime soon I have to again set the install back.  But I have to get this done.  I'm tired of it myself and now is the only time I'm going to have if I start to work, which I doubt the man gave me no indication he has any desire to hire me.  So probably Monday I'll be calling Dominoes to see if I can deliver pizzas.  I don't really want to.  They are putting in a Stripes convenience store but I absolutely do not want to work there.

We'll see.

Just rescheduled the cable install to the 9th to give us a little more time.  Mother is using the tools right now I'll wait till she lights to get the serious work done.  I'm ready to get this over with.  I just hope it works out and lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment