Tygger (aka Hellcat)

Tygger (aka Hellcat)
Satan's Spawn

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Dog Gone!

Snoopy and Annie busted out just before feeding time I was like hasta la vista baby, good luck.  I'd let Sparky out earlier today he just wouldn't stop barking so I don't know if or when we'll see him again.  Snoopy and Annie will be back in a couple of hours, I saved them food.

I'm feeling very detached today, like just gone from feeling, from my body . . . just not all here.  Hope I'm better tomorrow I have a lot I want to do.  A whole lot of my detachment/angst of course is my Mother.  Not much I can do there.

Anyway I really don't want to do this either just jotting this down in case the dogs never come home so I can mark the anniversary of their disappearance.  Back to watching Paranormal Witness, it's really dumb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment